Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MEXICAN ENCHILADAS

Mexican enchiladas. Ingredients corn tortillas, red chiles california,
chicken,cheese, tomatoes ,potatoes, carrots,green papers, oregano,sour cream,
lettuce,onion,garlic, salt ,cumin,
black paper, oil and sugar first: I put boil red chiles ,green paper,tomatoes and potatoes,carrots for separate chicken too.
second; i make three salsas one spicy ,red and sweet.
for red salsa i blend red chiles and species. second ; spicy salsa green papers, garlic ,salt,onion and tomatoes
blend. last sweet salsa only blend tomatoes,onion,garlic and sugar.
The potatoes and carrots cut little pieces lettuce too.
INSTRUCTIONS
I put one pan on stove putting a little oil in the pan a low heat, the red salsa put in one bowl for wet corn tortillas with red salsa.
In the pan hot ,I put corn tortillas wet the red salsa and fry the corn tortillas for two sides on the middle the corn tortilla I put shredded cheese or chicken and fold
DECORATION OF PLATE
In one plate I put four or six enchiladas after little everything sour cream,lettuce,potatoes,carrots,sweet salsa,shredded cheese and spicy salsa on top.one pice the chicken on side....... mmmmmmmm

3 comments:

  1. They sound delicious! Good job writing this. I can show you how to make the paragraphs better in class. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Yum! That is a great recipe, I will try it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maria, mexican enchiladas is a very good plate. I thing that it is very dificult for prepair, because it take more time to make and take more ingredients, I will to try to make in my country, when I will go to visit to my family, may be to they like.

    ReplyDelete