Wednesday, April 21, 2010

INTRODUCTION

Hi my name is Maria Solorzano. I am from Michoacan Mexico. I was born in Apatzingan Mich. and I lived in Uruapan Mich. most of my life. I came to USA on Feb, 2oo1 I came alone, worked for two years . I saved up money to bring my children. I didn't have time to go to School now that my children are grown up. I really want to learn and I hope a succed.

My parent still live in Mexico, sometimes they are visit me., I have big family., I have four brodthers and five sisters, I live in Renton WA. I have four children, two daugthers and two sons, My first daugther is merried she has two daugthers. my family and I'm are happy now.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting! You have been very busy! You must be a very determined mother.
    A few changes to make:
    may name to my name
    I am only to I came alone
    I didn't had to I didn't have
    Take out "until" Now that my children are grown, I really want to learn and I hope to succeed.
    sometimes they visit me
    brothers
    merry - change to married.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,
    Good job in your introduction!
    Sergio

    ReplyDelete